Saturday, January 8, 2011

1st draft recommendation letter

(Insert letterhead here)


January 8, 2011


Dear Graduate Admissions Committee:

I am writing this letter in support of Mouta Chiang’s application for graduate admission to the Master of Science in Renewable Technology Management. Mouta and I discussed his recent decision to pursue graduate studies through your university. I applaud his decision and strong desire to take his dedication and skill to the next level.

As regional director of CTDI, I oversee operations in British Columbia and supervise Mouta’s work during his time at the company. I have worked with him for a year. The thing that impresses me the most is his calmness and fortitude under stress and his curiosity for learning. his calmness and fortitude under stress and his curiosity for learning. He is able to quickly master new equipment with the help of the company’s engineering staff. He constantly looks for new challenges and quickly develops a resourceful network of colleagues that respect and admire him. His English skill is excellent; he communicates effectively and trains new recruits in a multi-ethnic setting. I believe he is an ideal fit for a program involving both academia and industry. I would highly recommend his acceptance into the Master of Science program in Renewable Technology Management.

Kind regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment